Anyone electronics company can make and sell you a pair of true wireless earbuds, but not many can promised advanced noise cancellation and remain as sleek and compact like the new Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds. The latest to join the 1000 family, WF-1000XM3 promised “next level of silence” with Dual Noise Sensor technology with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e.
Another stand out features is the newly developed Bluetooth chop that allows for left/right simultaneous Bluetooth transmission. This means, both left and right earbuds receive audio data at the same time, as opposed to the now-common left-tonight relay. Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds also promised a highly stable connection – thanks to the optimized antenna structure.
It further touts an “ergonomic tri-hold” structure and high-friction rubber buds, ensuring a comfort, firm fit and stability in the ear. Amazingly, the QN1e is blessed wit 24-bit audio signal processing and DAC with amplifier and there’s the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX) that upscales compressed digital music files such as MP3 to “closer to the quality of High-Resolution Audio” (but it is not quite Hi-Res audio).
Other notable features include:
• Quick Attention – touching the touch panel on the left earbud quickly lowers the music volume and let the ambient sound in, so you can converse with others, hear announcements, or order a drink
• Full customizable touch sensors
• Google Assistant for controlling the earbuds with voice
• Wearing Detection automatically pauses music when one bud is removed from the ear and resumes playing when you put it back into your ear
• Adaptive Sound Control for customizable hearing experience
All images courtesy of Sony.