No. Your eyes are no playing trick on you. Radio control car maker, Axial Racing, is indeed bringing back the super cool 1/10th scale RC Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck. The Axial Racing AXI03019 STM10 Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck is coming back with a few sweet upgrades.
The new Axial Racing AXI03019 STM10 Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck features includes a 550-sized 12-turn brushed motor, waterproof Dynamite 60A FWD/Rev Brushed ESC, and all-metal gear transmission.
Here are more details:
- .040 polycarbonate replica of the classic Grave Digger 1950 panel van body
- .040 scale interior with a glow-in-the-dark helmeted driver figure
- Chrome zoomie-style exhaust headers
- SMT10 tube frame chassis
- BKT Monster Jam foam-filled tires
- Nylon 2.2 Monster Truck wheels with 12 mm hex mount
- AR60 OCP-Axle
- Trailing arm 4-linked rear suspension
- Hydraulic ram style steering links
- WB8 HD driveshafts
- Rear sway bar
- Multiple shock mounting positions for additional suspension tuning options
- Easy access battery tray (battery not included)
- Waterproof receiver box
Axial Racing AXI03019 STM10 Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck, like before, comes as a Ready-To-Run (RTR) unit out-of-the-box.
Each RTR comes bundled with a Spektrum STX2 FHSS 2.4 GHz 2-channel transmitter (Tx), Spektrum SRX200 FHSS 2.4 GHz 2-channel receiver and Spektrum S614 metal-geared servo with a meaty 201 oz-in of steering torque.
Axial Racing AXI03019 STM10 Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck RTR is expected to hit the shelves in January 2020, priced at $299.99.
If you are down, it is available to order as we speak.
All images courtesy of Axial Racing.