This latest collectible UNO card deck is dedicated to art buffs who appreciate the art of graffiti. Mattel has recently announced a partnership with the Museum of Graffiti to bring the unique artwork of eight legendary street artists from around the world to one of the most iconic card games ever. And it is one hell of an eye-catching, collector-worthy deck. I am sure the inventor of UNO has never imagined that his invention could one day serve as a canvas for art.
Obviously, this isn’t the first art-infused UNO deck. Many great artists, including the likes of Takashi Murakami, Shepard Fairey, and more, have used the UNO card deck as their canvases. This is just another to add to Art/UNO collectors’ collection.
For the Museum of Graffiti x UNO Card Deck goes, each artist designed 3 cards in total, with 1 of them being a WILD card designed live at the Art Basel Miami Beach event. Official product details:
- Museum of Graffiti x UNO deck
- Includes 112 cards, with 4 more WILD cards than the standard deck
- Features artwork by 8 street art legends from around the world: Finok, Ladie One, Merlot, Queen Andrea, RasTerms, Sneke One, Tones Rock, and Yubia
- Each artist designed 3 UNO cards in their signature style (24 “art” cards in total)
- This includes 8 WILD cards designed live by each artist at the Art Basel Miami Beach event
The Museum of Graffiti x UNO Card Deck is made-to-order and it will be available for a limited period starting on December 02, 2022, at 8 AM PT, through to December 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT, selling for 20 dollars.
The made-to-order item is slated to ship in Q2 2023.
All images courtesy of Mattel.