The third season of Stranger Things will arrive next month on Netflix. From now until then, fans can get in the mood, so to speak, by treating themselves to frozen treats from Baskin-Robbins. In this special collaboration between Baskin-Robbins and Netflix, the specialty ice cream chain will be doling out two exclusive Stranger Things-inspired Flavors of the Month:
• Eleven’s Heaven: a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon
• Upside Down Pralines: chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon
• Upside Down Sundae: a sundae featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month that’s built upside down with the toppings on the bottom
• Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a Demogorgon monster
• Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat: a flash back to season one that includes a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza® crust with Snickers® ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms® Chocolate Candy Christmas lights
• USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon, a sneak preview of what’s to come in July
• Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid™ Lemonade
• Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise: including a one-of-a-kind Steve Funko figure, 80’s-inspired magnets and sticker sets and Stranger Things t-shirts: all available at participating shops, while supplies last
• Collectible Containers: take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four limited edition containers featuring Stranger Things designs: Baskin-Robbins double-dares fans to collect them all
Stranger Things Are Happening at Baskin-Robbins… pic.twitter.com/uJjljyRY9b— Baskin-Robbins (@BaskinRobbins) May 28, 2019
There are more. On June 9, Sunday, from 3PM-7PM, there will be an Elevenade Freeze National Sampling Day. Plus, Baskin-Robbins and Netflix will bring season three’s Scoops Ahoy Ice Cream Shop to life with a one-of-a-kind ice cream truck that will be serving up scoops on the West Coast in the month of June.
Obviously, this Basin-Robbins Stranger Things Ice Cream is a U.S. only thing. So, fans of Stranger Things residing in stateside, take note. As for the rest, we can only drool over the images of these lovely frozen treats.
Stranger Things Season Three will premiere on July 4, 2019, on Netflix.