This one is for the pro analog photographers out there. Lomography, the name in lo-fi photography, has recently introduced the world’s first Instant Back for 4×5 cameras using Fujifilm Instax Wide film.
Called LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back, it will allow you to proof your large format shots, test different shooting settings, right there and then – because, well, it’s Instax Wide shot. No more heading back to the studio to develop to see the results.
Here’s what the LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back is about:
– Compatible with all Graflok-equipped 4×5 cameras, which is most 4×5 cameras on the market.
– The first ready-made solution to shoot Instax film on 4×5 cameras, reviving instant photography for large format after the peel-apart film line was discontinued in 2016.
– Perfect for testing large format camera setup before shooting on expensive 4×5 sheet film
– Designed to use Fujifilm Instax Wide film, the most accessible and affordable instant film on the market.
– Achieve great details and shallow depth of field synonymous with large format photography on Instax shots.
Key specifications include AA batteries (4x) powered, Instax Wide format (duh…), auto frame counter, standard 4×5 Graflok mount, and automatic film advance.
LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back is expected to ship starting April 2021. Meanwhile, you can secure a unit by pre-ordering from Lomography web shop and save yourself 10% at US$134 (U.P. US$149).