Whether you are looking to upgrade your old Roku device, or just looking for more entertainment options, Roku will have you covered with its new streaming player lineup which includes a new Roku Express and a new Roku Ultra, the company’s ultimate streaming player.
The new Roku Express touts a new, smaller form factor while the new Roku Ultra streams 4K and features an enhanced quad-core processor, 802.11ac dual-band wireless, new personal shortcut buttons and fast channel launch.
Here’s a rundown of all the lineup and their respective prices:
• Roku Express (MSRP $29.99) – Features an even smaller form factor and offers easy HD streaming
• Roku Express+ (MSRP $39.99) – Features the new sleek form factor and a Roku Voice remote. Available exclusively at Walmart
• Roku Premiere (MSRP $39.99) – Delivers easy 4K & HDR streaming with a simple remote
• Roku Streaming Stick+ (MSRP $59.99) – Offers a powerful, portable HD, 4K and HDR streaming with the long-range wireless and a Roku Voice Remote with TV controls
• Roku Streaming Stick+ HE (MSRP $59.99) – Available exclusively at Best Buy and includes the Enhanced Roku Voice Remote with a headphone jack and Roku headphones for Private Listening
• Roku Ultra LT (MSRP $79.99) – A Walmart exclusive featuring HD, 4K and HDR streaming, Ethernet, 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless, an Enhanced Roku Voice remote with TV controls and Roku headphones
• Roku Ultra (MSRP $99.99) – Delivers brilliant HD, 4K & HDR picture quality and Roku’s best wireless and new features such as fast channel launch, personal shortcut and mute buttons, premium JBL Headphones and more
You pre-order the new Roku Express and Roku Ultra. As for the rest of the products, they will be drop sometime this month (October).
All images courtesy of Roku.