Remember the Casio G-Shock G-Squad GBD-H1000 that we were pretty pumped about? Well, it is known just as GBDH1000 in stateside and under the G-Shock Move collection. So, yeah. It is available outside of Japan.
The GBDH1000-1A7, which is joined by an all-black model GBD-H1000-1, is everything we have mentioned in our previous post, including it being the first-ever G-Shock to be outfitted with a heart rate monitor.
If you need a recap, here’s a run down of its key features:
- Display: MIP (memory-in-pixel) LCD display
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, QZSS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth technology
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, optical sensor for heart rate monitoring, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, compass and step tracker
- Battery: Up to 12-month battery life or up to 66 hours with heart rate monitoring, or just 14 hours with all sensors deployed
- Water resistance: to 20 ATM (200 meters or 660 feet)
- Other features: Super illuminator that automatically turns on by tilting your arm, built-in vibration motor, metal bezel with raised resin structures, new buttons design, soft urethane band with holes, solar charging/USB charging
The GBDH1000-1A7 and GBD-H1000-1 will sell for $399.99 when they are available mid-April. You can pick up the model from the usual G-Shock retailers including Macy’s, G-Shock Soho Store as well as gshock.com.