With COVID-19 ravaging the world, usual fun activities that need people to be in close proximity of each other is out of question. But that does mean you should stay away from a good game of Escape Room… in the virtual world.
Mad Experiments: Escape Room from Montreal-based PlayTogether Studio will let you do the whole escape room challenge with others, all without putting yourself or others in risk. You also can choose to play it solo.
Here’s the gist of what the video game is about:
“Invited by Professor Cheshire to his mysterious mansion, players are trapped in a room as subjects of mental tests… In groups or alone, players have 60 minutes to explore and find a way to escape from this strange place with its somewhat oppressive atmosphere.”
The second room will be ready for play sometime in June.
• Escape Room Online Experience
• Time limited room (1 hour)
• Unique visual puzzles and riddles
• Communicate with your teammates to share your discoveries
• An intriguing atmosphere reinforced by the sumptuous decor and musical background
• Cooperative and narrative puzzle game where you uncover chapters of Professor Cheshire’s haunting story and his experiments on the human mind
Mad Experiments: Escape Room video game is now available as Steam Early Access for $9.99. Demo version, I believe, is available to download as well. Go check out. Before you go, you may want to check out the teaser trailer embedded below.
Images: PlayTogether Studio.