If you love everything about SpongeBob SquarePants, including the video game SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated, but does not have interest in PC and consoles, then we have good news for you. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is coming to mobile, on both iOS and Android devices.
Here’s what the game is about for those who don’t already know:
“The SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated mobile port features all of the irreverent humor and Bikini Bottom adventures found in the PC and console game available at iOS and Google users’ fingertips. Originally released in 2003 and remade (some say with the help of a secret formula) in 2020, the Battle for Bikini Bottom is a cult-classic game featuring high-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay. In the mobile version, the controls have been meticulously optimized for devices with touch screens, with a controller also available.”
And here are the main features of the game:
• Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy and use their unique skills
• Curb Plankton’s evil scheme to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of rusty robots
• Experience memorable encounters with countless characters from the series
• Enjoy overhauled visuals for modern devices and polished controls for a marvelous mobile experience
• Play with a gamepad thanks to full controller support
• Ravel in childhood memories with the characters’ original voices from the TV series
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Mobile will released on January 21st, 2021 for US$9.99. Fans can now pre-order the game on Apple AppStore and pre-register at Google Play Store.