If you believe in cooking in style, well then we are very sure you will want to check out the cooking grill called 4K from Everdure by Heston Blumenthal. Heston Blumenthal is, of course, the British celebrity chef and owner of three Michelin stars The Fat Duck in Bray, Berkshire, the U.K.
This means 4K is some serious cooking equipment. 4K immediately stands out as a contemporary grill with a sophisticated aesthetics, but obviously, this being from the man himself, it is more than just looks. For starter, it takes the legwork out of start charcoal fire. All it takes is a push of a button and voila! fire, it is. Brilliant.
Here’s a list of its unique features:
• Large, numbered dials on the top and base for precise and independent airflow control at the top and base
• 6 probes (2 in the hood and 4 removable probes within the grill) for monitoring internal temperature and temperature of whatever you are cooking
• Built-in internal light
• Diecast aluminum and thick-gauge metal construction
• Specially designed insulation to minimize heat transfer to the external body sides and front
• Digital control panel with touch glass display puts control at your fingertips
• Bluetooth- and app-enabled, affording data access from a dedicated app
Unlike some high-end grill that expects you to buy accessories to complete the experience, Everdure by Heston Blumenthal 4K Cooking Grill is a complete cooking experience out-of-the-box. In other words, it has all the hard you need for virtually all kind of cooking needs. It comes with two matte vitreous enamel grills, two 304-grade stainless steel grills, a 12.99-inch cordierite pizza stone/heat deflector, and it even comes supplied with a water container, grill tongs and charcoal tongs.
You can learn more about this high-tech outdoor cooking grill HERE.
Images: Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.
Source: Yanko Design.