Super fans of Star Wars, rejoice! There are more LEGO Star Wars sets coming your way – specifically, The Mandalorian-themed. Announced at Saturday’s LEGO Con are three brand new LEGO Star Wars sets, namely, LEGO 75311 Imperial Armored Marauder, LEGO 75312 Boba Fett’s Starship and LEGO 75315 Imperial Light Cruiser.
Obviously, you have be a fan of The Mandalorian to appreciate these sets. Keep going for the details of each set.
• For children aged 8+
• 478 pieces
• The model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep
• Plays out battles between Greef Karga and Stormtroopers from The Mandalorian Season 2. Buildable Marauder model features 4 stud shooters, including 2 on the rotating rear, 2 non-shooting foldout blaster cannons, LEGO minifigure cockpit and a cabin with room for 2 LEGO minifigures
• Includes 4 minifigures: Greef Karga, 2x Stormtroopers, and new-for-August-2021 Artillery Stormtrooper with a mortar gun and backpack accessory
• RRP US$39.99
• For children aged 9+
• 593 pieces
• The set measures over 3.5 in. (8 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 8 in. (20 cm) deep
• Starship features a handle for easy “flying”, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, rotating wings, 2 stud shooters, 2 non-shooting rotating dual blaster cannons, and a compartment to accommodate the included Carbonite brick
• Includes 2 minifigures: Boba Fett and The Mandalorian
• RRP US$49.99
• For children aged 10+
• 1,336 pieces
• The full model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 22.5 in. (58 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (22 cm) deep
• Recreate epic hero vs. villain battles from The Mandalorian Season 2. It is the first-ever LEGO brick-built model of the Imperial Light Cruiser
• Includes 5 minifigures: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon, and a new-for-August-2021 Dark Trooper, and LEGO figure of The Child (Grogu).
• RRP US$159.99
Like I have said, you have to be a fan of Disney+’s The Mandalorian to appreciate these new LEGO Star Wars sets. If you do, be sure to keep an eye for them when they drop on August 01, 2021.
All images courtesy of LEGO Group.