While the big handset companies are turning out folding screen smartphones, LG seems to prefer to play it safe, so to speak, with dual screen device. That’s right. The V series is back, this time the LG V60 ThinQ is also a 5G device and a dual-screen device like the V50 ThinQ before it.
Is it just me or the V60 looks a tad sleek than its predecessor? Lets not waste time and jump right into the key specifications below:
• Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon™ X55 5G Modem
• Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD+ P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi)
• Memory: 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM3 / microSD (up to 2TB)
▪ 64MP Standard (F1.8 / 0.8μm / 78˚)
▪ Pixel binning to 16MP
▪ 13MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 117˚)
▪ Z Camera (ToF Receiver / Emitter)
▪ 10MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.22μm / 72.5˚)
• Battery: 5,000mAh
• Operating System: Android 10
• Size: 169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9mm
• Weight: 218g
• Network: 5G / LTE / 3G / 2G
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
• Biometrics: In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
• Color: Classy Blue, Classy White
• Others: Stereo Speaker / 4Ch Microphones / AI CAM / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC4 / LG 3D Sound Engine / HDR10+ video capture / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 4+ / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance5 / LG Pay / FM Radio
LG Dual Screen
• Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD + P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi)
• Cover Display: 2.1-inch Mono
• Size: 175.9 x 86 x 14.9mm
• Weight: 134g
• Contact Type: USB Type-C
• Folding Type: 360 Freestop Hinge
LG V60 ThinQ 5G with LG Dual Screen Smartphone will arrive in coming weeks to AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular and Verizon. A note about Verizon… it will be offering the LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW with access to its 5G Ultra Wideband network as well as 5G low-band network that is slated to launch later this year.
Specific pricing and availability will depend upon network partner. Expect those to be announced at a later date. Meanwhile, you can get yourself signed up HERE to be notified when it becomes available.
All images courtesy of LG.