For those in the stateside may recognized the Motorola Moto E6 (stylized as motorola moto e6) the ewww-level of (ugly) bezel. As you have seen, the Motorola Moto E6 Plus is not the chip of the E series block. Not even close. The Motorola Moto E6 Plus (herein stylized as motorola moto e6 plus) with Max Vision Display is beautiful, sleek and yet, retain the same affordable price tag the e6 is known for.
Here are its key specifications:
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Display: 6.1-inch HD+ (720 x 1,560 pixels) ‘U notched’ IPS Max Vision Display in 19.5:9 A.R.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 with octacore processor, clocking in at 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2/4 GB RAM, 32/64 GB internal storage
- Camera (rear): 13 MP AF f 2.0, 1.12𝜇m + 2 MP depth sensor, LED flash, FHD videoing
- Camera (front): 8 MP f2.0, 1.12𝜇m
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor
- Location: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Audio: Mono speaker, 2 microphones, 3.5 mm headphone jack, built-in FM radio
- Battery: ? mAh with 5W charger
As you can see, the device is spec-ed according to its price which Motorola is asking for just €139 (about US$153). Motorola Moto E6 Plus is available to the Latin America markets now and it will be available to EU markets later this month, followed by a roll out across Asia-Pacific countries in coming months.
All images courtesy of Motorola.