You’d be hard pressed to find respectable audio brands that do not charge you an arm or a leg for a pair true wireless earbuds. As it turn out, brand and affordability still exists, and the Optoma NuForce BE Free6 True Wireless Earbuds is one such example. It sells for just $99. The real boon here is, Optoma NuForce BE Free6 True Wireless Earbuds promised to deliver “audiophile-quality sound.” At least that’s what it is being promised. Here are the highlights straight from the horse’s mouth:
• Audiophile-Quality Sound: The Optoma NuForce BE Free6 earbuds utilize AAC technology for both Apple and Android devices to provide high-quality audio. Featuring dynamic graphene coated drivers, these earbuds deliver deep bass with crystal clear highs.
• Data-Driven Design: Optoma NuForce leveraged third party analysis of over 1,000 human ears to optimally design the most secure and comfortable fitting earbuds. Their sleek enclosures are ergonomically designed with weight balance closer to a user’s ear, resulting in a more secure fit.
• Advanced Connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 for better connectivity, faster source connection, longer battery life and lower lag, the Optoma NuForce BE Free6 earbuds also feature an innovative antenna design to locate it furthest from a user’s ear for minimum interruption.
• Mono Mode: In addition to stereo mode, these innovative earbuds also feature Mono Mode, allowing usage of one earphone independently, or for two users to independently connect Left and Right to different smartphones and entertainment content.
• Long Battery Life with Fast Charge: The Optoma NuForce BE Free6 earbuds feature up to 6 hours battery life within the earbuds, with 3 full charges, or an additional 18 hours, through the charging base. The case uniquely features a capacity count on the front of the case. Fast charge capabilities mean users can get 1.5 hours of battery life quickly, with just 15 minutes of charge. Additionally, charging is via the increasingly common USB-C standard.
• Simplified Controls: The earbuds’ well-placed buttons enable users to play, pause, skip, go backwards and to activate Siri and Google Assistant. Once paired, the Optoma NuForce BE Free6 truly wireless earbuds automatically connect when removed from the case, and disconnect when returned.
• Built for All Conditions: Built to accommodate multiple activities and environments, the Optoma NuForce BE Free6 earbuds have an IPX5 rating, are sweat proof, water and weather resistant, ensuring coverage in all environments.
• Unmatched Value: Like all Optoma NuForce products, these truly wireless earbuds overdeliver on function and sound quality, for a price unmatched in the industry.