Porsche Design is now offering a limited edition chronograph watch to celebrate the release of the 8th-generation Porsche 911. Officially called Porsche Design 911 Chronograph Timeless Machine Limited Edition, this handsome watch is limited to just 911 pieces worldwide with the limited edition number selectable by you, subjected to availability, of course.
At the time of this writing, there are 49 units left. So, if you want one, you have to act on it quick. And oh, it is a pre-order, btw. But before you dive right into it, you have know you will need to part with 4,911 euro (or about US$5,570) in exchange for this exquisite timepiece.
Here is a list of its feature for your reference:
• Diameter: 42.00 mm
• Height: 14.90 mm
• Material: Titanium
• Finishing: Glassbead-blasted
• Crown: Screw-down
• Glass: Sapphire crystal with hard coating, scratch-proof and with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides
• Case back: Screw-down with tinted sapphire crystal
• Water-resistant: Up to 10 bar
• Black with white and grey accents
• Minute, hour, mechanical function display at 9 o’clock
• Chronograph second hand, 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock
• 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock
• Date window 4 o’clock
• Genuine Porsche car leather black with tonal stitching
• Titanium folding clasp
• Caliber: Swiss chronograph caliber ETA Valjoux 7750
• Rotor: Porsche Design Icon Rotor
• Diameter: 30.00 mm
• Height: 7.90 mm
• Power reserve: 48 hours
• Frequency: 28.800 per hour [4Hz] • Jewels: 25
As expected, Porsche Design 911 Chronograph Watch will come with exquisite packaging to to match and in this case, its a sweet Limited Edition Box, as well as a 1:43 scale model car of the new Porsche 911 (992) Carrera S.
Pre-order is in progress as we speak with delivery expected to happen starting April 2019.
Images: Porsche Design.