The glitz and glamor of a YouTuber is not for everyone. Or should we say, not everyone can enjoy the life as a true YouTuber unless they have millions of subscribers. I mean, you do need to pay the bills, and fancy hairstyle and fashionable clothes cost money too.
Thankfully, you do not need million subscribers or reel in real money to experience the life of a YouTuber because, there is Youtubers Life 2. Developed by UPLAY Online and published Raiser Games, Youtubers Life 2 is, well, a YouTuber simulator.
With Youtubers Life 2, you basically do what a real life YouTubers do: create contents for your channel, grow your subscribers base and when you hit the high point, live life like a YouTuber.
As per the game developer, here are what you can do in Youtubers Life 2:
• Create content on different apps: NewTube, Glitch, and InstaLife.
• Explore NewTube City throughout three different neighborhoods: The Hall, Downtown, and the Port. Each one has unique stores, leisure centers, activities, and other Youtubers (NPCs) with whom we can build a social relationship.
• Follow different trends triggered at different times, take pictures to Instalife, or record VOD and streaming on the way. The city is alive and will be a key to your development as a YouTuber.
• Record your progress on your Drone – your closest, customizable friend who will follow you on your adventures.
• New customization options for your character and for your home. For the first time in the franchise, we will be able to customize our home and setup with our preferred style.
The Youtubers Life 2 will launch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch later this year. Meanwhile, PC users who are keen in being a virtual YouTuber can add the title to their wish list on Steam.
Images: UPLAY Online.