The world’s first gaming ultrabook, the Razer Blade Stealth 13, has just been updated with a new model. Dang it if you fell for the price cut late last year. Oops. If you haven’t and in the market for a new gaming laptop or an ultra portable that could do graphics heavy lifting, the all-new Razer Blade Stealth 13 is it.
The all-new Razer Blade Stealth 13 is it only if budget is non-issue because, this new kid commands a starting price of $1,799.99.
But it does come with a lot of bells and whistles, starting with a 13.3-inch 120 Hz display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU and a faster 25W variant of the Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor with clock speed of up to 3.9 GHz (with Turbo Boost).
It has a ton of features and here are just some of the highlights:
• Up to 16 GB LPDDR4X memory 3733 MHz
• 1,920 x 1,080p resolution matte coating display for improved glare reduction
• Display covers 100% pf the sRGB space and it is custom calibrated from the factory
• Ultra narrow bezel of just 4.9 mm
• HD webcam with an IR sensor allows for access via Windows Hello
• Option for 4K touch display with Gorilla Class
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU with 4 GB of GDDR6 memory and 1,024 NVIDIA CUDA cores
• NVIDIA Optimus Technology
• USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port
• New keyboard with full-sized right shift key and half-height directional keys
• Single-zone Razer Chroma RGB backlighting puts 16.8m colors at your disposal
• Signature matte black aluminum chassis
• .60” x 11.9” x 8.27” (15.24 x 302.26 x 210.06 centimeters) and 3.1lbs (1.41 kilograms)
The new Razer Blade Stealth 13 Gaming Ultrabook will play well with Razer Core X eGPU (not included) in event that you require that extra graphics horsepower.
Razer Blade Stealth 13 Gaming Ultrabook is available now in North America with the aforementioned starting price of $1,799.99 and it is slated to reach Europe, China, Asia-Pacific and Middle East market soon.
All images courtesy of Razer.