Huami Amazfit X Curved Smartwatch that was teased earlier this year is now live on Indiegogo. Limited units are selling at a super early bird pricing of $149. If that runs out, you are looking at a still affordable $179.
Huami Amazfit X Curved Smartwatch is on flexible goal campaign, which essentially means it is a pre-sale event with delivery is expect to happen in August.
While the longish watch form factor is more akin to a fitness tracker than a smartwatch, the Amazfit X is indeed a full-fledged smartwatch.
We have learned everything there is to learn about this radical and somewhat ambitious smart wearable. If you don’t already know, here’s a recap:
• 2.07-inch 92-degree curved AMOLED display
• Pressure-sensitive display with embedded linear motor
• BioTracker PPG sensor for accurate heart rate monitoring 24/7
• Multi-sports Modes
• Sleep tracking
• Stress monitor
• Blood-oxygen measurement
• Built-in GPS (GPS + GLONASS)
• Low-power 6-axis IMU (accelerometer + gyroscope)
• Built-in digital microphone
• Ambient light sensor
• Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
• 5 ATM water resistance
• 200 mAh Li-Po battery with up to 7-day battery life
• Full metal unibody, button-free design with haptic feedback
• Customizable watch face (but, of course)
As usual, Huami never discloses the chip it uses. Or at least I knew they never ever did say anything in this respect. The same applies to the OS.