You paid handsome amount for an iPad and/or a MacBook and yet, you know very well, they aren’t exactly ruggedized and they’d be at risk on a field trip or even just regular, everyday commute. This is where PHOOZY Thermal Capsule for iPad and MacBook comes in. This over-the-top protective bag (or sleeve, if you will) touts spacesuit technology that protects your precious cargo from five elements.
With your device tucked inside PHOOZY Thermal Capsule, it protects your device from drops, overheating in the sun, extend battery life in cold temperatures, and keep rain and water out – thanks to its fully water-resistant construction and HydroGuard two-way zipper with pulls. Here are the key features:
• 5-layers of protection of water-resistant, heat-resistant and cold-resistant materials including the patent-pending Chromium Thermal Barrier(™)
• UltraCush-lined Capsules and the integrated Apple Pencil pocket create a safe haven for devices and stylus
• HydroGuard(™) two-way zipper with pulls
• Laser-cut Molle connection panel to attach PHOOZY products and other accessories
• Multi-carry option to carry the Capsule in horizontal or vertical orientation with the multi-function, ergonomic shoulder strap
• Detachable shoulder strap to easily slide the Capsule into a backpack
• Even the tactile grip logo patch provides a convenient, easy way to quickly grab the Capsule out of a pack in the airport security line
Two sizes are available: an iPad Capsule 11-inch for tablets up to 11 inches and iPad/MacBook Capsule 13-inch for laptops up to 13 inches and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. PHOOZY Thermal Capsule comes in a choice of four colorways: Cosmic Black, Iridium Silver, Iridium Gold, and Realtree Timber, and it sells for $59.99 and $69.99 for the iPad Capsule 11-inch and the iPad/MacBook Capsule 13-inch, respectively.