Sony Electronics has officially entered the gaming industry with a newly minted gaming gear brand called INZONE. Along with the reveal of the brand last month, INZONE also unveiled its first two products: INZONE monitors and INZONE headsets.
There are two models of INZONE gaming monitor: M9 and M3, and there are three models of INZONE wireless gaming headsets, namely, H9, H7, and H3. Keep going for the official rundown of the specs:
INZONE Gaming Monitor Specifications:
INZONE M9: 27-inch 4K/144Hz Gaming Monitor
- INZONE M9 boasts 4K resolution and high contrast by Full Array Local Dimming with DisplayHDR™ 600 certification and more than 95% coverage of DCI-P3 color space, providing great highlights and deep blacks as well as accurate color reproduction.
- Up to a 144Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible9 and VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard10.
INZONE M3: 27-inch Full HD/240Hz Gaming Monitor
- Up to 240Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible, and VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard.11
- Featuring DisplayHDR 400 certification RGB99% coverage color space and 1.07 billion color support, providing a vibrant gaming experience with rich colors.
Both monitors are outfitted with a unique, low-depth tripod monitor stand that has a small footprint. The stand also affords height adjustment and tilting, built-in cable management, and a gaming gear requisite: a selection of rear lighting colors.
Moreover, each monitor also features Auto KVM Switch (Auto USB Hub Switch), allowing users to control up to 2 PCs from a single keyboard, mouse, and headset connected to the monitor.
Finally, there is the FPS Game Picture Mode in which brightness and contrast are optimized for a clearer view of your opponents, and a Black Equalizer feature that allows for uncovering details even in shadows.
INZONE Wireless Gaming Headsets Specifications:
- INZONE H9: Wireless Noise-Canceling Gaming Headset: Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, Game for hours with a comfortable headband and earpads, Noise Cancelling and Ambient Sound Mode and up to 32 hours of battery life5 and a 10-minute quick charge offers up to an hour game time.
- INZONE H7: Wireless Gaming Headset: Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, Game for hours with comfortable headband and earpads, and up to 40 hours of battery life6 and a 10-minute quick charge offers up to an hour game time.
- INZONE H3: Wired Gaming Headset: Precise target detection with 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and advanced technology optimizes acoustics, game for hours with comfortable headband and earpads6.
For the headsets, Sony’s 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming is activated by the INZONE Hub PC software to reproduce spatial sound out of multi-channel audio signals. This gives the gamer an edge, affording them to precisely hear footsteps and movements.
Additionally, using a smartphone app 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer, headset users will be able to enjoy spatial sound optimized to their ear shape. A powerful bass can be expected across all three headphones – thanks to ducts on the house of each pair of cans that control and optimized low-frequency sound reproduction.
INZONE M9 Gaming Monitor will sell for US$899.99 when it becomes available this Summer, and the INZONE M3 will be available within this year for US$529.99. In the meantime, INZONE H9, INZONE H7, and INZONE H3 gaming headsets are available for pre-order for US$298, US$228, and US$98, respectively.
Readers support this website through ads and affiliated links. As such, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to the reader – if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
Images: Sony Electronics [EU].