Tactical video game Commandos is back! Those who grew up playing the series in the late 90s/early 2000 will definitely feel a surge of nostalgic because, the HD remaster of the original game by Pyro Studios is now presented by Kalypso Media, titled Commandos 2: HD Remaster.
It is available since starting January on Steam, Kalypso Store, Microsoft Store, as well as PlayStation Store. And beginning December 4, it will come to Nintendo Switch, allowing fans/gamers to get into the action with this squad of commandos on the go. Official description as follow:
“Take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.”
1. Experience the Commandos series in HD for the first time on Nintendo Switch™
2. Every tutorial and campaign mission revamped with reworked controls and modernized UI
3. Access authentic WWII vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas
4. 10 missions spanning 9 day/night environments, all with realistic weather effects
5. Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments
6. Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog
7. Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay
Commandos 2: HD Remaster video game is also available on Steam for US$19.99 (US$11.99 for the next 15 hours), Kalypso Store for US$18.99, Microsoft Store (for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One) for US$19.99, and PlayStation Store for US$11.99 (U.P. US$19.99) until December 23, 2020.
This website is supported by readers through ads and affiliated links. As such, we may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
Images: Kalypso Media.